If you’re like me and can’t start your day without the hard stuff, then I recommend this next product:
Now you don’t have to worry when it comes to breakfast time, especially if you’re looking for that certain kick after a long restless night of clubbin’ it up…
Forget the plain old Bloody Mary!
Try the drink Recipes found at BakonVodka.com, which include:
-Bakon Rosemary Martini
or if you play it safe try the standard Bacontini!
(all made with Bakon Vodka, of course)
But for the more extreme and daring connoisseur,
you can even make your own bacon vodka at home…
Bacon Infused Vodka
- 1 Glass Jar (cleaned)
- 3-6 Strips Bacon (Hickory Smoked)
- Ground Black Peppercorns, to taste (optional)
- Plain Vodka (amount depends on container size)
- Cook the bacon strips,
- Then add them to the mason jar along with the black peppercorns,
- Fill the glass jar with vodka and seal.
- Place in a dark area for at least 3 weeks (no need for refrigeration)
- Once the aging process is done, use a strainer to filter out the unwanted bacon strips.
- (optional: garnish with a partial strip of cooked bacon)
- Serve in a Martini glass & Enjoy!